- Team Photos
- Contact Us
- eZone Newsletter
- The Locker
2016 Fall Season Standings
|Rank||Team / Captain||Jersey Color||Win||Loss||Tie||Points Earned||PointsPossible||Percentage of Points Earned|
|1||4 Leaf Bendovers|
|2||Black to the Future 2|
Kevin St. Gelais
|3||Will & Grays|
|4||Royal Family Jewels|
|6||Yellow from the Other Side|
|7||cOral Isn't Cheating|
|8||Navy Rear Admirals|
|9||Forest in Peace, Harambe|
|14||Hillary's UnRed Email|
|15||14 Deadly Zins|
|17||Let's Get Soaking White|
|19||Butternut Squash Em|
Here is how the rankings are determined.
- Teams receive:
- 2 points for each win;
- 1 point for each tie game; and
- 0 points for losses.
- The total points earned are divided by the total number of points possible.
- Teams are ranked by percentage of points earned.
What happens if two or more teams earn the same number of points?
If Purple and Brown both earned 10 points, then here is how the rankings are determined:
1. Head-to-head match up. If Purple played Brown and won, then Purple gets the higher seed. Simple.
2. Teams did not play against each other or game ended in a tie. The tie is broken by the highest-ranked team they have in common (with different outcomes). Purple and Brown did not play each other, but both teams played Coral. If Coral lost to Purple and beat Brown, then Purple earns the higher seed. If both teams had the same outcome against Coral, then the next highest-ranked team in common would be used.
3. If teams do not have any teams in common, or do not have any teams in common that resulted in different outcomes, then the seeding is decided by a simple coin toss. Dave Hamilton will do the coin toss in front of both captains involved and randomly assign who is heads and who is tails.
We do not take points scored or points allowed into account because, as a recreational league, we do not want to incentivize running up the score in anyway.