- Team Photos
- Contact Us
- eZone Newsletter
- The Locker
The FLAG Flag Football League is comprised of participants diverse in temperaments, skills, interests, and backgrounds, yet we join together into this greater organization. This Code of Conduct outlines the basic expectations of behavior as a participant of this League, to ensure our activities remain safe and enjoyable to all participants.
Code of Conduct
- Conduct should at all times be supportive of the mission statement of the League.
- All members shall treat fellow members, players, referees, teams, spectators, neighborhood, and the community in a positive, sportsmanlike, and respectful manner while at any League-sponsored activity.
- No member shall strike, shove, or use any unnecessarily rough tactics towards a player, referee, or spectator while at a League-sponsored event.
- No member shall engage in objectionable demonstration of dissent, unsportsmanlike conduct, taunting or other disrespectful behavior at a League-sponsored activity.
- No member shall question or dispute the decision of a referee unless acting in a respectful manner as the Captain of the team in question.
- No member shall play football in a condition that would be a danger to him or herself.
- Enforcement of the Code of Conduct will be handled by the referees at each field and, if necessary, the Board.
- For the first infraction, the referees will call a captains’ meeting at midfield and discuss with both captains the behavior that needs to be addressed.
- For the second infraction, the referees will consult with each other and may expel the player from the game. The team that loses the player will continue down one player until the ball changes possession.
- For the third infraction, the referees will refer the matter to the Board for further action. Penalties may include multi-game suspensions or expulsion from the League.
Super Fabulous BowlNovember 18, 2017 | 12:00 am
Fall Season-end CelebrationNovember 19, 2017 | 2:30 pmBlazing Paddles @ Game On! Fenway, 82 Lansdowne St, Boston, MA 02215, USA
VOLUNTEER: Jolly JauntDecember 2, 2017 | 7:00 am
VOLUNTEER: Boston Living Center (Thursdays)December 7, 2017 | 5:30 pmBoston Living Center Inc, 29 Stanhope St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
VOLUNTEER: Celebration of Life DinnerDecember 14, 2017 | 5:00 pmHynes Convention Center, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Welcome to THE LOCKER—your one-stop shop for FLAG Flag Football merchandise.
Throughout the year, we will be offering different products and color combinations. This season we are introducing comfy fleece pants and onesies! This new collection is available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! We’ll be accepting orders until noon on Friday, November 3. Don’t miss out!
Orders will be available for pick-up at Dorchester Park during Super Fabulous Bowl Weekend (10/18).
If your order requires shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.