- Contact Us
- The Locker
Vision + Mission
Tackling stereotypes, building community, and transforming lives through sport for the LGBTQ and ally community.
The Corporation shall be organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including:
- To promote and educate the public about the sport of flag football in the greater Boston area especially to persons or groups who are traditionally under-represented including members of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer community (the “LGBTQ community”)
- to foster and augment the self-respect of members of the LGBTQ community through the positive enjoyment of flag football and other community activities
- through education and the promotion of sport, to refute traditional stereotypes against members of the LGBTQ community, increase diversity and tolerance within athletics, and engender respect and understanding within the larger community
- to engage in any lawful activity permitted to be conducted by a corporation organized under Chapter 180 of the General Laws of Massachusetts and exempt from tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
Boston Living CenterStarts: 5:15 pmEnds: March 7, 2016 - 8:00 pmLocation: Boston Living Center Inc, 29 Stanhope Street, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Spring Registration OpensStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: March 7, 2016 - 7:00 pmLocation: www.flagfagfootball.com
Community ServingsStarts: 5:45 pmEnds: March 8, 2016 - 8:00 pmLocation: 18 Marbury Terrace, Boston, MA, United States
Thank you to all of our dedicated volunteers!
- Click here to learn more about our volunteerism efforts and opportunities to get involved.
Welcome to THE LOCKER—your one-stop shop for FLAG Flag Football merchandise
Throughout the year, we will be offering different products and color combinations. Please make sure to check back in the spring for the league's newest look.
During the off-seasons, we will have a limited inventory. Not all sizes will be available for each product.
If your order requires shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.