- Contact Us
- Player Info
Vision + Mission
Tackling stereotypes, building community, and transforming lives through sport for the LGBTQ and ally community.
The Corporation shall be organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including:
- To promote and educate the public about the sport of flag football in the greater Boston area especially to persons or groups who are traditionally under-represented including members of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer community (the “LGBTQ community”)
- to foster and augment the self-respect of members of the LGBTQ community through the positive enjoyment of flag football and other community activities
- through education and the promotion of sport, to refute traditional stereotypes against members of the LGBTQ community, increase diversity and tolerance within athletics, and engender respect and understanding within the larger community
- to engage in any lawful activity permitted to be conducted by a corporation organized under Chapter 180 of the General Laws of Massachusetts and exempt from tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
Thank you to all of our dedicated volunteers!Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Plugin Powered By Weblizar
- Click here to learn more about our volunteerism efforts and opportunities to get involved.
We will be offering different color combinations each season, so make sure to place your order today!
Orders placed between now and Thursday, October 8th will be handed out at the fields on Friends & Family Day (9/17).
We will place a second order on Thursday, November 5th and will distribute them at the SuperFabulous Bowl!
To request special shipping arrangements, please contact email@example.com before placing your order.