- Team Photos
- Contact Us
- eZone Newsletter
- The Locker
Vision + Mission
Tackling stereotypes, building community, and transforming lives through sport for the LGBTQ and ally community.
The Corporation shall be organized and operated exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including:
- To promote and educate the public about the sport of flag football in the greater Boston area especially to persons or groups who are traditionally under-represented including members of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer community (the “LGBTQ community”)
- to foster and augment the self-respect of members of the LGBTQ community through the positive enjoyment of flag football and other community activities
- through education and the promotion of sport, to refute traditional stereotypes against members of the LGBTQ community, increase diversity and tolerance within athletics, and engender respect and understanding within the larger community
- to engage in any lawful activity permitted to be conducted by a corporation organized under Chapter 180 of the General Laws of Massachusetts and exempt from tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
Spring Season Registration (new and returning players)March 13, 2017 | 7:00 pm
VOLUNTEERING: 50/50 Raffle at Celtics Game - Mass MentoringMarch 22, 2017 | 5:00 pmTD Garden, 100 Legends Way, Boston, MA 02114, USA
- Waiting for twitter.com...Try reloading the page again
Thank you to all of our dedicated volunteers!
Welcome to THE LOCKER—your one-stop shop for FLAG Flag Football merchandise.
Throughout the year, we will be offering different products and color combinations. Please check back during our spring season when we'll reveal the latest collection.
If your order requires shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.